COVID-19 Update

UPDATED: Mon June 22, 2020

We are sad to announce we have decided to postpone our 2020 Season and move it, as much as possible, to 2021. I know things look like they’re opening up, but having an indoor concert will still be a long time in the future. This decision was not taken lightly as it is financially difficult to do so but for the health and safety of our patrons and musicians, it is the only reasonable decision at this time.

Season Pass and gift certificate holders will be contacted. If you have not heard from us in the next week or two, please email us at [email protected]

We will let you know the new dates as soon as we can. And we will continue to keep an eye on restrictions and perhaps do something in the Fall, if possible.

We will continue to share concerts we hear about to share the music.
Take care of each other and stay safe and healthy.