Well, we’re at the point where we are going to reveal our 2016 Concert Series Line-up. We’re very excited about it. We will reveal our line-up almost a year from when we bought the building and the adventure began.
Now, the big question, of course, is: How do I buy a ticket? Well, there are many different ways to do this. Remember you can buy tickets for any show at anytime. (like the one in August even though it is April)
- You can visit us at the Desboro Music Hall during Box Office Hours (Saturdays 9am – 12pm starting in April – please check our calendar for box office hours)
- You can email email@example.com with your name, email address and how many tickets you want and send us an email money transfer and we will email you back your tickets.
- Visit us online. On our website here, there is a red “buy ticket” button on each artist’s event page and a “Tickets” button in our menu which will take you to our Tickets page where you can buy tickets for any show.
- You can also visit us on our Facebook page and buy tickets there.
- Once we release the whole line-up, you can buy a 3 Ticket Package or Season Passes and save a little money (ask us about it).
- You can visit www.universe.com and look up events in “Desboro, ON”
- You can phone/text Joe Klages at (519) 377-2358.
- And finally, you can buy a ticket at the door but as tickets are limited, there is no guarantee there will still be some left come the day. My advice would be to buy your tickets in advance rather than chance it.
See you at the Hall!